Have you ever heard that? Everyone should drink more water than any other beverage, but they don’t. Too many of us drink sugary soda, juices that are not natural and also full of sugar, coffee with added syrups and dairy, and tea full of milk and sugar. Why do we need more sugar when we can all gain the benefit of water?
Today, we’re going to share more about the benefits of water for a healthy heart and body. This comes from my program, the Sara Soulati Health for Life Program. It is patent-pending, and I teach you every day about some very basic lifestyle tips to ensure you have a healthy body every single day.
10 Tips About Water For A Healthy Body
1. Hydration. Water is the best fluid to help hydrate the body. Have you ever experienced dehydration? You get a splitting headache, nausea, inability to move, and you just have to sleep until the body recovers. Dehydration is not anything good, and it’s completely avoidable!
2. Detoxification. If your diet includes chemicals from processed foods or too much sodium from a love affair with the saltshaker, then you need water. Water helps flush the system and remove toxins from your body. Have you ever been bloated or puffy in the morning after an evening meal laden with salt? You need water to reduce those toxins and flush the system.
3. Cleanse. When you sleep at night, the body is cleansing its house. Water is what helps the body do that. That’s why you need to urinate first thing in the morning (and often during the night) because the body is eliminating toxins from an overnight cleanse. I encourage you to drink at least 1.2 liters of water daily in the morning. Work up to 2.2 liters of water in the morning before you eat in the morning. Constipation is often caused by lack of hydration.
4. Stop the coffee. Coffee, tea and other caffeinated drinks are not like water. They are diuretics and these drinks remove the water you need from the body. When people add the sugars and dairy products to coffee and tea, then the body is getting more calories, fats, and poor beverage choices.
5. Ignore juice. Juices you purchase in the store are full of sugar, too. You cannot trust juice from a bottle without reading the label. Juices you buy are not a substitute for water. You can make your own juices, and we will talk about that in another article. Do choose water over juice, coffee or tea. It’s the best choice.
6. Regulate body temperature. Water is critical for regulating body temperature. If you are dehydrated, you may become feverish. The body needs a balance of hydration and electrolytes to maintain its ‘house.’
7. Transport nutrients. Water helps transport nutrients throughout the body. Oxygen is transported to the cells, and nutrients flow through organs. Imagine if your arterial and circulatory system didn’t have enough water to help transport? It would be like sludge traveling through the circulatory system!
8. Drink every day, especially in winter. Imagine when your skin gets dry during winter or when fingernails are brittle. Moisture is missing from the skin and this could also be that you have lower levels of water in your body. In the winter when it’s cold, people forget to drink as much. Remember to hydrate just as much or more in the winter because your body will sweat and detox and you won’t feel a thirsty due to the cooler temperatures. Remember, if you’re thirsty, you’re already dehydrated!
9. Fresh breath. Do you have teenagers? There are days when his or her breath is horrible! Right? If that’s the case, ask them how much water they have drunk that day or the day prior. Water helps healthy breath, and that goes for adults, too. Too many elderly have problems with breath because they are not getting enough water into every system of the body and especially the digestive system.
10. Drink healthy water. Choose healthy water like reverse osmosis or Kangen water with the proper balance of electrolytes.
The Sara Soulati Health For Life Program™
The patent-pending Sara Soulati Health for Life Program is a proven lifestyle prevention and reversal of cardiovascular disease program. It is a vegan/plant-based nutrition and exercise program focusing on five daily elements:
- EECP Circulation
- Instant Feedback
- Lifestyle Education
- Health Assessment
- Coaching with Love
The mission of Sara Soulati and Global Cardio Care is to save lives by preventing and reversing cardiovascular disease so you can live a longer, healthier life. The program helps you grow new arteries, lower blood pressure, excrete stem cells to improve organ function and improve overall circulation from head to toe with weight loss and detox.
The Sara Soulati Health For Life Program features The Sara Soulati EECP Method done early, often and for life. This combination is the most powerful tool for a total approach to disease prevention.
Under the care of a physician team and the expertise of Sara Soulati, the leading authority in the field of EECP, clients experience a total transformation that encourages them to Make Health a Lifestyle!