I love my mornings, and in particular, I love my morning meditation. It’s a time of peace and serenity. I clear my head of all the clutter and nonsense that plague me during the day, and I commune with God, nature and myself. It is a critical time of the day for me because my position as CEO of Global Cardio Care, Inc. and founder of the Sara Soulati Health for Life Program requires my 1,000 percent attention throughout the day. Me time is nowhere except in my early mornings.
There’s nothing I love better than the beaches of Malibu. It’s God’s country, and I am mesmerized by the beauty of the ocean, the undulation of the sand patterns, and the crash of the waves on the shore. I walk for miles, alone, contemplating life and realigning my spirit with the universe.
When I don’t get the time to start my day like this, I feel less energized to greet the day. Morning meditation is necessary for everyone regardless of whether or not you carry a heavy and stressful schedule. Often, my walks on the beach combine light cardiovascular with meditation and relaxation techniques, too.
What’s Your Morning Meditation?
- Before you get out of bed, lie there and stretch your body toe by toe, finger by finger, leg by leg and arm by arm.
- Close your eyes and travel a path from your toes to the top of your head, stopping at each Chakra.
- Breathe in through your nose and exhale slowly out your nose. Do this 10 times consciously.
- Lie still and clear your head of any clutter from the day prior. Become one with your heartbeat, and relax.
- Take another 10 breaths in the nose and back out slowly, and be still again of awhile before you get up.
- When you get out of bed, take the time, to stretch your limbs, neck, waist, and more with some yoga poses to ensure circulation is flowing and your energy is, too.
The Sara Soulati Health for Life Program
My teachings and health coaching are part of the Sara Soulati Health for Life Program. This is a lifestyle modification and disease prevention program I launched, and it is patent-pending. I started creating this in 2010, and it has evolved into a love- and-support program with instant feedback to help you modify lifestyle for your longterm health.
If you’d like to learn more about my program and how it may help you manage disease, change nutrition from flesh to plant-based, prevent cardiovascular disease which is a lifestyle illness, or manage other aspects of your health, please call us at 310-473-3030.
We will be very happy to answer your questions.