Breakfast is an important part of everyone’s day; it breaks the fast, and fuels your body with energy to get through the morning until the next snack or lunch-time meal.
Let me walk you through what’s featured in this picture:
- There are 18 vitamins, enzymes and minerals. We sell GCC Supplements at Global Cardio Care, Inc., my physician management firm, in Los Angeles.
- I drink 1 liter of water each morning to help flush the toxins from my system.
- The evening prior, I put golden flax seed in a glass of water and let it sit overnight. The good fats and Omega 3 oils are separated from the hull of the flax seed, and I drink that water full of good oils.
- I prepare my own cold-pressed green juice in a slow juicer. I usually mix enough to last three days it’s best to drink it before it sits longer than four days).
- Homeopathic drops are next
- I also use vegan Vitamin D drops.
- Finally, there are probiotics and pre-biotics.
The Sara Soulati Health For Life Program
My patent-pending program has been evolving since prior to 2010. It is a lifestyle modification and disease prevention program that helps people transition to vegan/plant-based nutrition. I have been a vegan since I was 19-years-old, and I am extremely aware of the benefits to the body of a non-flesh diet.
My program is truly based on love; love for healthy living; love for a future of longevity without disease; and, love for everyone struggling with cardiovascular disease and other illnesses. When I meet with a guest, we talk exhaustively about food choices. I know instinctively when I see blood pressure move up and down that a guest has had caffeine or salt or not enough water.
My program is a coaching plan based on supporting our guests to take control of their future health. As part of the program, I encourage everyone to eliminate flesh from diets. I have seen too much high cholesterol due to animal products inhibit peoples’ health.
When you come to Global Cardio Care Centers, you experience the Sara Soulati Method of EECP. This is a combined treatment plan of Enhanced External Counterpulsation with my lifestyle program. The benefit is a powerful non-invasive treatment program that puts everyone in command of their total health from head to toe.
Since the 1950s, EECP or ECP has been around, originating from Harvard University. There are hundreds of clinical trials and several hundred institutions that offer this therapy. Sadly, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services put rigorous end-stage guidelines for reimbursement on this therapy. This makes it challenging to help people fight and prevent cardiovascular disease without prescription drugs and invasive surgery which often fails after years of therapy.
At the physician practice I manage, we see many people coming in for The Sara Soulati Health for Life Program and the Sara Soulati Method of EECP who have other illnesses beyond end-stage cardiovascular disease. You can come for a free session and see if this program will help you manage obesity, diabetes, stroke, erectile dysfunction, Parkinson’s disease, and maybe even cancer. We have a huge library of guest videos on our YouTube channel, and you can see one of them below. We are grateful for our guests who have shared their stories to help others learn more about the benefits of my program.
A Guest’s Story About The Sara Soulati Health For Life Program